Saturday, March 31, 2007

Inspiring

Today was the perfect inspirational talk that I needed to hear. Everyone sharing their stories made me realize that I can do this. I had a great time walking with Kayra and getting to know each other. Christa, I may have to try and run with you next time. Hope your back is feeling better. The comment that was made about doing this for someone who can't or who we've lost made me think about my aunt Sylvia. She past away at the age of 27 and left behind a two year old son. I am going to do this in her memory and to raise awareness for cancer. She was such a vivacious person, and when she passed way, a part of our whole family died with her. So, I plan on having a shirt with her name made, so she will be with me the whole way.
Thanks to everyone who is a part of this and especially to our speakers today, for inspiring us and making us believe in ourselves.

2 comments:

Christa said...

I look forward to it! Have a great week!

The Miller's Blog said...

About that ringtone... I'll have to ask Chad to be sure, but I think he might have downloaded it from bluetooth or something. He doesn't have a bluetooth, so obviously you don't have to have one to download that ring, but I'll ask and get back to you. It's pretty funny.

And the sad thing is, Brennan probably could show you how to work an ipod. You're right kids are to smart.... and funny!