Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So not Tech Savvy!!!

Okay I broke down and got an Ipod.But have no idea how to work it. Had my daughter walk me thru it. Boy do I feel dumb. She did add some pretty good songs on there. I had a very ROUGH day at work today and that IPOD did help to destress me while I was walking. I walked for 1 1/2 hours. Something my boss told me today brought alot of things into perspective for me. His comment was "That which does not break us, only makes us stronger". So I figure after the day I had today, I should be the new Ms. Olympia!!!!! I can't wait for Sat. I just want the weekend to be here!! But that will be my new mantra about being strong.

Mrs Arnold Schwarzzenegger (spelling?)

1 comment:

Robin said...

OK, I'm with you on the ipod stuff. I got a shuffle not long ago and my daughter had to set it up for me.
MM is going to be a great destresser for you. You'll be surprised to see how much you can handle. Just hang in there!